How My Transmission Experts is Helping Keep Customers and Employees Safe
The Safety of Our Employees & Customers is Very Important.
We’re here for you. Automotive repair and maintenance shops were deemed an essential business type by the U.S. government. That means My Transmission Experts is here to serve all of your automotive service needs.
We’re taking extra precautions to help keep our employees and you, our customers, safe during this pandemic.
We’re Practicing Social Distancing
- We are following the CDC’s social distancing recommendations including 6 feet of separation, hand washing, and self-isolation for 14 days after experiencing Covid-19 symptoms (and kindly request you do the same).
- All communication between employees and customers takes place over the phone (even if they are outside in their vehicle).
- All estimates and payments are taking place online or over the phone.
- We are offering free home vehicle pick-up and drop-off so you and your family can stay safe at home. Customers who don’t want to visit the shop physically can call our shops and ask one of our automotive technicians to come to their home or work, pick up their car, truck or SUV, service or repair it, and drop it back off.
- We disinfect every vehicle when it arrives and before employees get inside.
- Before returning a vehicle to our customers we sanitize the gear shifts, steering wheel, door handles, doors, seats, gas pedal, dashboard, and control knobs.
- We disinfect the customer’s key before returning it with the vehicle and send customers a text message to let them know where they can find their vehicle outside their home.
- All employees are wearing respirator masks and gloves to keep customers and each other safe.
Request Home Pickup & Drop-Off Service
Does your vehicle due for scheduled maintenance or in need of repair? Don’t put it off and allow issues to snowball and cause further damage. Request Home Pick-up & Drop-off and drop-off.
#StayHomeStaySafe #SocialDistancing #MyTransmissionExperts