Many of the projections analysts forecast for the 2020 automotive industry were thrown for a loop thanks to Covid-19. Still, it is interesting to learn what trends, sales insights, and new technology industry experts were expecting before the world paused to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Just like domestic vehicles, Asian and Japanese automobiles need maintenance and eventually require repair as parts wear out.
Asian automakers were projected to cash in $729,376.6m in global passenger vehicle sales in 2020.3
“70% of all Asian brand vehicle sales worldwide were forecast to occur in the United States in 2020.”3
In 2020 the most popular vehicle in Texas is the Nissan Altima, and it’s also the most stolen vehicle according to an article by Insurify. 4
And not only is it the most popular vehicle in the great state of Texas, but it’s also the most purchased vehicle in all southern, southeast, and southwest states.4
In 2020 the Ford F-150 has kept its title (as of August 2020) as the best-selling automobile in the United States, and it has been since 1981.2
1. ”Total Vehicle Sales (TOTALSA) | FRED”, updated August 7, 2020. Retrieved August 22, 2020 from: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/TOTALSA
2. ”The all-new Ford F-150 pickup arrives this week. Here’s why it’s been America’s best-selling truck for over four decades.” June 23, 2020, author DeBord, Matthew. Retrieved August 22, 2020 from: https://www.businessinsider.com/new-ford-f-150-pickup-why-its-americas-bestselling-truck-2020-6
3. Asian Passenger Cars Highlights for 2020, Retrieved August 24, 2020 from: https://www.statista.com/outlook/1000000/101/passenger-cars/asia
4. “The Most Popular Cars by State”, published May 11, 2020 on insurify.com. Retrieved August 22, 2020 from: https://insurify.com/insights/most-popular-cars-by-state-2020/
5. 5. “United States Total Vehicle Sales 1993-2020 | 2021-2022 Forecast”, Trading Economics. Retrieved August 22, 2020 from: https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/total-vehicle-sales
Transmission Valve Body Repair & Replacement Cost
Ford Transmission Repair & Maintenance Shops
Differential Repair, Service & Replacement
Transmission Fluid Service & Fluid Change