Why Choose Us? About My Transmission Experts
Why Choose Us? Learn More About My Transmission Experts
The mechanics at My Transmission Experts have continuously served West Houston, Northwest Houston, Katy, Montgomery, and Kingwood communities since 1994. We provide affordable automotive service, honest diagnoses, and have many financing options available to help get your vehicle back on the road again. We value our customers and should you need automotive maintenance or major engine work we hope you choose us.
- Accurate Cost & Time Estimates
- Honesty & Integrity
- Expert Transmission Technicians & Mechanics
- Friendly, Respectful Service
- Many Financing Options
- ASCE Certified Mechanics
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Equipment
- Free Emergency Towing to Our Shop
Respect. Integrity. Expert Service. Expert Mechanics.
You should hire My Transmission Experts because when you walk into one of our shops, you are treated like a member of the family by our technicians and staff.
We tell the truth if you have an issue that needs fixing, and we won’t try to sell you services that are unnecessary.
We respect your time and budget, so we’ll give you as precise of a time and cost estimate window as possible when we give you a free quote for repairs or installation.
Our expert mechanics will complete your repairs, installation, or service promptly and correctly using the best tools in the industry.
That’s why you should choose us when you’re looking for a shop you can trust.
Checklist of Questions to Ask Auto Shops Before Service
There are a few things you should look for to find the best automotive shop that you can trust. If you are shopping around make sure you ask questions a lot of questions and research online reviews, ask for licensing information, whether the technician is a licensed mechanic, how much experience the shop manager and mechanics have, and what type of insurance the shop carries. Always ask if the part or area is under manufacturer warranty or if it has been recalled to avoid unnecessary costs.
Questions to Ask Auto Shop Before Agreeing to Service
- How long will it take to finish the repair or service?
- Does the time estimate include the turnaround time for the parts ordered to arrive?
- What date would work begin?
- Is the quote a guaranteed price or is it variable? If it is variable, which parts exactly and for what reason?
- How long is this quote good for?
- Does the price include parts?
- Does the price include labor?
- Do you offer financing?
- Does the repair come with any type of warranty or guarantee?